- B&F Machine (Brian Krin)
- (Hagen International) Ed Hagen
- Waterjet Cutting has properties unlike other cutting methods:
- NO HAZ (Heat Affected Zones) – this is very useful for cutting tool steel and other metals where heat could change the properties of the metal.
- Safe – unlike grinding, waterjet cutting minimizes the dust or particles that could be harmful when inhaled.
- Kerf width in waterjet cutting is very small and little material is wasted.
- It minimizes the burr or rough edge and may eliminate secondary machining operations.
Aerospace Alloys, Inc. is led by a passionate, talented team of people who are committed to provide their clients with the best possible product in the market. Our expertise and enthusiasm drive our superior performance and through education, respect and responsibility we have established a clientele that benefits from our efficient and effective processes. This provides them with product just in time to minimize costs and increase their on time delivery performance with their customers. Management's core goal is to motivate, manage and inspire our workforce to improve continuously in everything we do.
- Providing Defect-Free Product
- Provide On-Time Delivery
- Effective Process Control
- Effective Quality Management System
- Continual Process Improvement.