Our Commitment To You
- B&F Machine (Brian Krin)
- (Hagen International) Ed Hagen
- Waterjet Cutting has properties unlike other cutting methods:
- NO HAZ (Heat Affected Zones) – this is very useful for cutting tool steel and other metals where heat could change the properties of the metal.
- Safe – unlike grinding, waterjet cutting minimizes the dust or particles that could be harmful when inhaled.
- Kerf width in waterjet cutting is very small and little material is wasted.
- It minimizes the burr or rough edge and may eliminate secondary machining operations.
We recognize our clients have a choice when it comes to their procurement options. That's why our roadmap to success is based on putting our clients first, whether that's acquiring the right raw materials for you or processing the appropriate specialty metals into the exact specification you need for your operation, we strive for perfection in meeting and exceeding all of our client's expectations.
All of our employees have a responsibility to serve our clients equitably. They each have the tools and information to do so in a timely and proactive fashion.
For more than 30 years we have been focused on providing you with the best service and value possible. We continue to stake our reputation on it. A lot can change over the years, but one thing hasn't: Our commitment to providing you with the best products and service imaginable. We want to be your one stop source for all things metal. What is important to you is the same for us: To provide you the right products at the right time in the exact manner that you require each and every time you request without fail.