Metal Service Center
What leads to supply chain problems?
- A significant 38% of all manufacturers report having at least 50 different suppliers.
- Almost 50% of large manufacturers had more than 100 Key Suppliers.
- It is no wonder supply chain manager waste much of their day averting problems.
- For the majority of supply chain managers, more than 25 % of the typical workday is spent expediting, firefighting or resolving conflicts rather than in strategic supply-chain management
- For 7% of managers, more than 50% of their day is spent on these issues.
- Solution: Find a partner that has character, is competent and flexible to provide you with a one stop solution for your needs.
Aerospace Alloys, Inc. offers a wide variety of alloys. Our just-in-time programs (JIT) ensure that we will deliver your order on the specific date that you require it in your facility. We offer extensive processing capabilities and we will provide you with prompt delivery of stock size material or custom processed parts.
Our products include nickel based alloys, aluminum, stainless steel and titanium to name a few. We also regularly source a variety of other metal products as your needs may require.
Our processing capabilities include abrasive waterjet cutting, milling, turning, band saw cutting, and shearing to name a few. In addition to these in-house capabilities we outsource other processing such as non-destructive testing, heat treatment and coating, making Aerospace Alloys Inc. your one stop shop for all your material and custom part needs.
To find out how our metal service center can assist you contact Aerospace Alloys, Inc. today.
Metal Service Center Capabilities
- Waterjet Cutting
- J.I.T. Deliveries
- Kanban Programs
- Toll Conversion
- Bandsaw Cutting
- Laser Part Marking
- Electronic Discharge Machining
- Industry Focus
- Power Generation
- Defense & Naval
- Industry Standards
- ISO 9001
- AS 9100
- Custom Aluminum Extrusions
- Bar Stock
- Coil (Ranging from .002" to .010")