- B&F Machine (Brian Krin)
- (Hagen International) Ed Hagen
- Waterjet Cutting has properties unlike other cutting methods:
- NO HAZ (Heat Affected Zones) – this is very useful for cutting tool steel and other metals where heat could change the properties of the metal.
- Safe – unlike grinding, waterjet cutting minimizes the dust or particles that could be harmful when inhaled.
- Kerf width in waterjet cutting is very small and little material is wasted.
- It minimizes the burr or rough edge and may eliminate secondary machining operations.
Aerospace Alloys, Inc. has developed and implemented a quality management system which enables us to provide a consistent product that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements, and addresses customer satisfaction, including continual improvement and the prevention of nonconformity.
ISO 9001 and AS9100 Certified (PDF - 101KB)
Pratt & Whitney LCS Approved (PDF - 486KB)
Aerospace Alloys, Inc. is committed to ensure that our customers receive the right product when they require it. This is achieved by:
- Dedicated quality control inspectors which have been customer approved and LCS certified.
- Certified UTC Quality Clinic for the purpose of rapidly diagnosing, investigating and eliminating the root causes of product and process non-conformances.
- All incoming material is subject to our XRF (X-ray fluorescent) Analyzer. This is an additional confirmation that the material received is exactly what was ordered.
- Blueprint review and quality requirements are analyzed and verified on all jobs prior to production.
- First Article Inspections are performed and the results are reported to our customers. We use Laser QC and Programmable CMM's (Coordinate Measuring Machines) that allow us to do this precisely and efficiently while generating SPC data for our customers and our internal process controls.
- Laser QC is the automated, high-speed laser inspection system for first article inspection, Statistical Process Control (SPC) and reverse engineering of 2D parts. With the compatibility of dxf, .dwg and .igs file formats we can take any complex measurements quickly and easily.